- Mineable coins
|130 x 220 x 390mm
|-5 – 40 °C
|5 – 95 %
M30S delivers (88 TH/s) Tera Hashes Per Second with outstanding power consumption at 38 watts per Tera hash.
Model Whatsminer M30S mining SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 88Th/s for a power consumption of 3344W.
Whatsminer M30s 88 th/s has been released because of Bitcoin Halving 2020 event as we know the hashrate and difficulty will rise while mining profitability will cut in half because of halving event 2020 so this M30S model is the best investment for all, including, mining farms and individual customers.
M30S is 88 Th/s Hashrate and this miner is also overclockable so this model is the World’s only fastest miner with the most power efficiency which makes it next-generation ASIC miner.
Peer coin (PPC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Cure Coin (CURE)
Joule coin (XJO)
Terra coin (TRC)
Currencies accepted: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, and others.
Bank Transfer: We are accepting bank wire Transfers.
Cash: You can pay in cash when you purchase from our Warehouse.
1. A year warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail of this warranty, a repair ticket must be generated by the customers after emailing [email protected].
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from this website, Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final, refunds will be granted within 15 days max. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. The customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Us.
b. Damage caused by a poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, the customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Antminers9.com.au instructions.
6. We will cover shipping costs when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to [email protected] within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
8. We do not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as a result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.